Service Desk Team Leader - Bournemouth
In jobs / By Darren Cooper / 09 May 2019
Hours of work: Mon-Fri, 7.5 hours per day, 37.5 hours per week. It is expected that you will work to cover shift patterns ranging from 08:00-18:00.
Purpose of job: An opportunity has arisen for a hands-on Team Leader to join our busy service desk. You will lead a team of several engineers who are primarily providing 1st/2nd line support to a specific customer and form part of the larger Service Desk & support operations within our head office. This is an exciting role as the team are at the stage where they are ready to progress to the next level technically and operationally. The Support team are central to our management of tickets and work with field engineers, the New Zealand overnight team, engineering teams and other key stakeholders, and so are the real driving force for high standards of support throughout the business from 1st line onwards.
• Manage and supervise a team of engineers providing a mixture of proactive maintenance, reactive support and planned work.
• Act as a mentor to the team and individuals within delivering to them support, guidance and on-the-job training/learning.
• Drive and ensure customer communication is clear, precise and extensive
• Act as the customer lead for small and medium sized customers
• Incident and Service Request Management
• Ensure incoming emails and calls are responded to within agreed SLA’s.
• Ensure engineers follow standard service desk procedures (escalation, P1 & MI, change control, technical analysis etc.)
• Escalation and Problem Management
• Primary point of contact for service desk escalations; both technical from within the team and for customers
• Engineer scheduling
• Schedule engineer diaries ensuring the Service desk has appropriate cover 24x7
•Minimum 1 years’ experience working as supervisor/team leader/manager within a helpdesk/service desk environment is essential
• You will be passionate in driving quality throughout your team
• You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience managing and working with SLA’s & KPI’s
• Proven experience in developing team members
• You can multi-task and have an aptitude for problem solving
• Demonstrable experience with improving process and procedures
• Knowledge of ITIL Framework preferably with at least ITIL Foundation certification
• The ability to actively listen and empathise with colleagues as well as customers in driving positive outcomes is vitally important
• Windows 7/10 OS, Mac OS & MS Office suite for both
• Winders server 2012, Active Directory & Group Policy
How do I apply?: Please send an up to date copy of your latest CV and a covering letter to HR@Nasstar.com