Marketing Executive - Telford
In #jobs / By Darren Cooper / 28 September 2018
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Executive to work within our busy sales and marketing departments. We are a growing business with an expanding sales and marketing team that plays a key role in the business.
• Researching, writing and distributing content for blogs, social media, press releases, case studies, marketing materials and campaigns
• Ownership of online channels, website and blog, creating and managing social media campaigns
• Designing custom imagery for collateral and online campaigns and coordinating with third party suppliers including design agencies and freelancers on projects and campaigns
• Video editing, events organisation
• Creating and managing EDM campaigns
• SEO and PPC activities including keyword research, optimising website content (including landing pages and blogs)
You should be an experienced Marketing Executive with one to two years’ experience, excellent writing and communication skills and a good understanding of PR and online communications with the ability to produce content for a wide range of purposes. A strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software is desirable.
The ideal Marketing Executive will have:
• Website management and EDM systems
• A good understanding of marketing principles along with SEO and PPC
• Experience working with freelancers and suppliers
• A comprehensive understanding of social media platforms
• Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and software such as Hubspot, Mailchimp and Survey Monkey is desirable but not essential
• An understanding of IT or experience working within the IT industry is desirable but not essential
• Marketing qualification (CIM or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
The Marketing Executive position offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 25 days holiday + bank holidays, TOIL to cash scheme, pension, platinum Perkbox and more.
Nasstar are a successful and dynamic business. We offer fantastic training, development and career opportunities. If you are looking for a role where you can grow with a company, working in a friendly and fast paced environment then please apply.
Please send us an up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this position to HR@Nasstar.com.