Business Development Executive - Telford
In jobs / By Darren Cooper / 13 May 2019
Purpose of Job: To generate new business across the UK. Sales will be primarily focused on professional services including; recruitment, legal and financial, but not limited to these sectors.
Hours of work: Mon-Fri, 7.5 hours per day, 37.5 hours per week.
• Accountable for new business revenue growth
• Meet assigned quarterly and annual targets, preparation of forecasts and updates to line manager • To become an industry expert and maintain a high level of knowledge of the sector and to advise clients of best practice in their sector
• Maximise all profitable business opportunities from assigned prospects and be accountable for managing the sales cycle
• Generating and qualifying growth prospects to ensure a robust “pipeline”
• Work with Marketing Team to identify new opportunities within the region
Skills, knowledge & experience:
• Solid technical background and strong understanding, both technical / operational / commercial of managed services including; hosted desktops, Office 365, IaaS, SaaS, UC and network connectivity
• You will need experience of the commercial management of tenders, speculative propositions / proposals and price negotiations
• The ability to deliver high class presentations to varied audiences
• Willing and able to manage a lengthy sales cycle
• Adept at building relationships both internally and externally effective internal and cross functional working relationships
How do I apply?: Please send across a copy of your CV plus a covering letter if desired to HR@Nasstar.com