Your 10 Point Plan for GDPR Readiness
In insight / By Hollie Coote / 25 October 2017
With the deadline to GDPR fast approaching, check out the ten questions every data-driven CEO should be asking.
GDPR. It’s the buzzword on everyone’s lips, but are you prepared for 25th May? From DPO’s to SAR’s, the ever-growing list of acronyms could confuse even the most security-savvy organisation.
To help to simplify the preparation process, we’ve collated the ultimate ten-point plan to GDPR readiness, complete with easy to follow checklists for each question.
This handy guide will help if you find yourself asking questions such as:
- What constitutes as Personal Data?
- Am I a Controller or a Processor?
- Do I need a DPO?
- Has all data been audited?
- Am I prepared for a data breach?
- Am I prepared for a SAR?
- Do my Data Privacy Policies need reviewing?
- Are all staff aware of requirements?
- Who do I need to inform of any policy changes?
- What can I do if I’m not ready?
On your marks, get set, prep!
Download your ten-point plan to GDPR readiness here.
Download our handy personal data identification flow chart here.