Internal Account Manager
In jobs / By Darren Cooper / 24 October 2017
Job Title: Internal Account Manager
Reporting to: Head of Client Development
Purpose of Job: The role of Internal Account Manager encompasses three key areas:
1) Assist three senior account managers as the key internal point of contact to deliver the above for the 90+ customer accounts spending £5k to £35k per month
2) Manage incoming commercial requests and queries for customers who spend less than £5k per month as they arise
3) Proactively farm lower value accounts to find and land new revenue from those accounts
Location: Bournemouth Office (BH2 5QY)
Hours of work: Mon-Fri, 7.5 hours per day, 37.5 hours per week.
Responsibilities: Our account managers have responsibility for a number of named customer accounts working in two key areas:
• Grow Revenue:
o Ensure customers understand the range or services Nasstar offers, and fill in the white space. Research customer business growth plans and proactively use Nasstar technology and services to help the customer achieve them.
o Introduce new ideas and concepts as they become available to help customers improve their use of technology to drive business results. Generate referral leads for new business sales team.
o Liaise with marketing team to create customer stories, testimonials and case studies that can be used to drive revenue with other customers and prospects.Plan and set up projects using agreed processes so that they get delivered quickly and effectively
• Keeping Customers Happy:
o Develop an account management and revenue development plan for each customer. Proactive and regular account management reviews and communication with customers via Email, Skype and Phone.
o Work with Support and Project teams when customers escalate issues to ensure their concerns are met. Tap into appropriate resources to resolve customer complaints professionally and swiftly.
o Produce and manage quotes for new services and equipment securing purchase orders and signed Service Agreements as needed. Maintain and update Service Agreements.
o Ensure invoicing is correct and resolve customer invoicing queries. Help customers to use their existing technology better. Set and manage customer expectations keeping us a step ahead.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
• Proven track record of excellent customer service. Excellent personal organisation - able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise based on various factors. Able to perform under pressure • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Able to “bring people along with you” • Ability to positively influence and persuade others • Ability to spot and implement improvement opportunities
• Good level of IT and technical knowledge • Sales and key account management knowledge • Sandler sales methodology would be an asset • Understanding of Nasstar’s key vertical sectors including recruitment, legal, property, financial services • Engaged and interested in technology developments and the technology “industry”
Background and experience might include
• MSP CSP or similar • Wider Managed Services Environment • B2B customer service in a technology related field • IT services and support • Fast paced customer driven environment • Having had responsibility for managing specific customer accounts
• Good quality Maths and English to A level. • A degree in a relevant technical or business studies area would also be beneficial.
How do I apply?: Please send across a copy of your CV plus a covering letter if desired to HR@Nasstar.com